Marvel and DC United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marvel and DC United

Let your superheroes and villains rune free through the world as you set them on hair brained schemes and even make some worthwhile enemies and partners in action.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Example Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

Ledger : 0

Example Form Empty
PostSubject: Example Form   Example Form Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Example Form 51dczm
Full name: Natalia Alianovna Romanova
Nicknames/alias: Natasha; Black Widow
Age/Birthday: 30, November 22
Appearance (must be at least five sentences): Natasha is somewhat of a mystery as far as her appearance goes. Her red hair and piercing eyes remain the same but the length and style of her hair changes often to hide her identity. Her attire ranges from the most revealing to the skin tight suit she wears as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, the later of the two she wears most often.Her makeup is simple and more flesh looking than flashy. The agent has a decent amount of visible muscle but due to it being over her entire body she doesn't look as strong as she is, ask anyone shes ever fought.
Alliance (superhero or villain): Superhero
Secret identity, little known identity, or public identity: Little Known Identity
DC or Marvel: Marvel
Why you deserve this canon character (minimum of five sentences): I believe that I should be given Black Widow because i have been role playing for about five or six years no. She is my favorite human super hero and I love watching her in movies as well as the comics. She is an empowered woman from a bad past but he keeps going forward and that is an amazing thing to be able to do in society. She is kind and mysterious as she can be flirty at times. To be bale to play as Black Widow means I have  a chance to be empowering and a strong woman.
Personality: The entirety of Romanoff's character is hard to distinguish based on how she lies and tricks people for a living. She is capable of convincingly portraying friendly and flirtatious, timid, vulnerable and scared. For the most part, she is a level headed, strong-willed and independent woman. Romanoff normally maintains a controlled, almost emotionless persona to keep whatever she is thinking a secret unless she is around people she absolutely trusts. Although she is more than willing to rush into deadly battle and other unnerving missions for S.H.I.E.L.D..
Brief History/Story: Natasha was born in Stalingrad, Russia. She was trained to be a Russian spy and later defected to the US for reasons that include her love for the reluctant-criminal turned superhero archer, Hawkeye. Upon growing up she joined the agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D. and infiltrated the ranks of Stark Industries to help gain Intel about Tony Stark, otherwise known as Iron Man. She then went on to join the Avengers Initiative and from then on fought alongside the demigod Thor, old friend Hawkeye, Iron Man, Bruce Banner(AKA The Hulk) and Captain America.
RP Sample (minimum of ten sentences; required): Natasha walked through the halls of SHIELD Headquarters with her skin tight uniform on and her hair in its usual bright red curls. She had finished a mission with the captain and wanted information regarding Bucky Barns, aka the Winter Soldier. Walking up to Nick Fury she leaned into the table he sat behind and placed her hands on the glass surface.Why didn't you tell me he was going to be there? She asked the director. His response was along the lines of needing to know and she didn't need to.I find it rather insulting to know he was there and you didn't decide to tell me before hand. Nick chuckled and said she was going to run in to him more often than not. At that the agent walked out of the room and down to training, she needed to blow off steam rather than loose her temper at the director.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
https://supers-vs-villains.forumotion.com

Example Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel and DC United :: General :: Heros and Villains-
Jump to: