Marvel and DC United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marvel and DC United

Let your superheroes and villains rune free through the world as you set them on hair brained schemes and even make some worthwhile enemies and partners in action.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Admin
Mason

Ledger : 0

Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Empty
PostSubject: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Nick Fury brought Spidey and Dynamo into the headquarters, were very many agents were running around trying to get things done. "Welcome to SHIELD Headquarters. Now, you're both probably wondering why I invited you two here. It's simple. Thor is who the hell knows where, Banner is off the grid, and Stark had an emergency back at home. Apparently it's nothing that should concern us. That leaves us with Captain, Agent Romanoff, and 'Hawkeye,' as well as our agents. Although if something attacks, I'm not sure if Coulson would be a good replacement exactly for Stark. You two will be helping around this weekend. Sort-of-Agent Valley will be giving you a tour. Valley, show them around."

"Welcome guys! Spidey, I'm a big fan. Dynamo, you're cool too. I'll be showing you guys around, including where I stay, and where Tony and I's inventions are."

"Woah, woah, woah. You're Agent Valley? That young genius? You're even younger than me!"
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Dynamo didn't think that on a Saturday, he would be inside S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters. He had other plans like going to the park or hanging out with a couple of friends, but apparently I had other plans. Meeting Nick Fury was a real honor as well as being there in Headquarters. The young hero nodded toward Mason.

"It's nice to meet you, Agent Valley." Dynamo had never met Agent Valley before or know if he had abilities or so this was going to be a learning experience. "And thank you. I try to get my energy up." Aaha. Puns.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:45 pm

"Nice to meet you too. And yes, Spidey, I am one of the youngest, if not the youngest member of the SHIELD. As you may figure out, I'm Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, 's assistant. I also have a few powers of my own, but that's a different subject. Let me show you he main floor first then we can get right to the exciting inventions. You two must swear to not speak about what you may see to any person outside of this building. Fury will blow a gasket. Not that normal people haven't probably already figured out there's something fishy going on. Anyway, we've got the control rooms, and the bathrooms and one kitchen. There's not much to show you, I can't show you actually inside the control rooms, and I think you guys know what a kitchen and bathroom look like. Let's not pester the agents and get on with the tour. Step into that thing over there." I pointed at the circular elevator with clear glass. I waited for them to step in before getting in myself, pressing a few buttons, and we were shot down a tube pretty quickly.

"You'll get used to it!" I said to Spidey jumping a bit.

"Right. So are we here to be Fury's puppets and stalk- no, monitor everything here, or? I have better ways to spend my Saturday, no offense."

"None taken. There's been no attacks in exactly 64 days, so that's basically it besides looking at some cool inventions." The elevator stopped.
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:14 pm

The superhero looked around with a raised eyebrow, making a mental note of where everything as. They came to an elevator tube, walking inside. Dynamo was about to make a comment when the tube dropped down sharply. It took Dynamo for surprise, but quickly regained his composer. He looked over at Spiderman who jumped. Smirking, he turned back looking forward, shaking his head.

Dynamo looked at Agent Valley. "So you do see sixty-four days? That could be good or bad." He stated before stepping off of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:42 pm

"Do I see sixty four days? What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused before getting off the elevator. Many different inventions and suits lined the room. There was a table in the middle where I was working on a better version of 'Iron Mason.' I turned to Spidey, who was looking at a robot I had built.

"What is this?"

"It's a robot that I've spent the past couple weeks or so building. I used some of Tony's work to help me. He will basically pelt anybody with lasers that walks in here that's not with me, Tony, or Fury. I named it Roger. Roger just sounds like a cool name."

"And this thing?" Peter pointed to the suit on the table, Iron Mason.

"It's my version of one of Tony's suits. Well, actually, it's my second version. The original is over there."
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Black Widow, looking deadly as ever, walked in to the meeting with Fury and the rest of SHIELD.Hello boys. She said with her signature smirk and started tapping away on the table. She was looking into the mission and wanting to see locations she would go to and what face covers she would have to use in that case.
Back to top Go down
https://supers-vs-villains.forumotion.com
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Dynamo shook his head. "Just seems sketchy that anything hasn't transpired in the past two months." He crossed his arms over his chest, thinking. He turned his attention to the robot that was on the table, nodding his head. "Impressive." He scanned his eyes over the customized machine before noticing Black Widow walking in.

"Good evening, Black Widow." She was gorgeous as always.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Fury tells me you're with me while Haweye and Captain take on a side job. She said without looking up from her business. She rolled her eyes at the table seeing the mission log had them in Russia, her homeland that nobody but Fury and the Hulk knew. Hawkeye knew as well but it was more because he was supposed to kill her but stopped. As some of you may know, we don't really like to make a show of ourselves if we can help it. Fury said glaring at Natasha who ignored him.Let's try to keep it that way this time. I'll leave you to it Agent Romanoff. He said walking out of the room and having the door lock and close behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:00 pm

"I-I am?" Dynamo asked. containing his excitement. " Well that would be an honor, Black Widow." The superhero smiled slightly before turning his attention to Nick Fury. "Of course. No need for a show." His attention then went back to the famous Black Widow once Nick Fury left. He walked over to the table and crossed his arms. "Russia? Sounds interesting."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:42 pm

"What am I supposed to do? Stand here and look pretty? Spin a web or two? I'm in on the Russia thing too, Romanoff."

My attention had turned to the tour interuption when Black Widow came in, and I watched the conversation. "OKay, well, you guys have fun, I'm going to work on Iron Mason and a few other projects."

Suddenly, the alarm started beeping. Intruder Alert the alarm repeated while flashing red.

"That can't be good."

"We're under attack!"

On the main floor, Doc Oc, Vulture, and Electro were attacking while under fire.

I saw the scene on the security footage. "Uh oh."

"Looks like I got visitors," Spidey said before going back up to the main floor.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Natasha cursed in Russian and made a run for the door, her knuckles glowing blue from her charged shock pads. A gun in her holster she wan through the halls and radioed to Spidy, hoping he and the rest had their ear pieces in.Could really use some help here guys. Spidey I want you to web them into one place each. Doc needs to be as far from electronics as possible and same with Electro, got it? She said like a leader as she charged Vulture, hoping for a few good rounds before he took to the skies.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Spidey rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I'm taking orders. I'm doing this Spidey style." He looked at the three villains. "Do I know you guys from somewhere?" he asked sarcastically.

"Spiderman!" Electro said before shooting at him.

I looked at my green radiation suit. I should put it on and go up there and help. But then my eyes went towards something else. The Iron Man suit. Tony would kill me, but it might help. I quickly unlocked the safe to it as it went onto me. "Jarvis, it's Mason."

Hello, mini-sir.

I busted through the walls, up on the main floor, blasting Doc Oc as he got near the power cables.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Fury, I need backup for the boys. Nat said sliding between Vulture's legs and slicing at his ankle, getting a yowl of pain. Within moments armed men and agents butted in to help the lads while Natasha held her own against the villain, not even breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Dynamo heard the sirens blurring and quickly activated his powers. He started to hover three inches off the ground and his eyes and hands had a purple glow to it. The superhero quickly followed Black Widow out of the room. He flew out and headed toward the two other villains. "Need any help?" He asked before blasting Electro with his energy projection. "Whops, I didn't wait for an answer."
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Natasha ignored everyone and focused on Vulture. She kicked and jumped and even did something that looked like a back handspring. Using her gun she kept him at bay and watched as his feathers started to fall from her punches and gunfire.Stay out of my way Dynamo, don't want you hurt. She said swinging herself onto his shoulders and jabbing her shock knuckles into the side of his neck, causing him to collapse and her to walk casually away like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:13 pm

I was fighting Doc Oc, trying to take control of the Iron Man suit as I did so. Soon, Spidey jumped in, webbing Doc Oc up.

"Thanks," I said, looking around at nearly everything destroyed. Doc Oc was webbed up and Vulture was down, but Electro escaped. I opened the mask. "What do we do with them? And where do we find Electro?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Natasha stood with one hand on her hip.Spidey takes them to holding and confines them as needed. The rest of you with me. Got it. She said fiercely, glaring at the spider boy. He got on her nerves most because he never listened, no matter what. It was looking bad on SIELD and she wanted him to take responsibility. Turning towards the center of the ship she started walking off, her hips swaying slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Dynamo waited until he was needed. He followed Black Widow. "Nice work back there." He gave her a nod, no longer hovering in the air.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Just my job.She said almost bored sounding. She pit a new pack in her gloves and watched them glow blue again, fully charged and deadly. Electro wouldn't feel it but it would minimize her shocks from him when she hit.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Spidey nodded, looking at the two. "C'mon now, you guys know where we're going. Bird Man, Octopus Guy-" his phone started ringing. He quickly answered. It was Aunt May, asking where he was. "I'll be home soon, I'm at um- I'm at Harry's house." As Vulture got up, Spidey kicked him and webbed him up. "Love you. Bye." He hung up.

I walked behind Agent Romanoff. "I should probably call Tony, tell him what's up. Jarvis, call Tony please."
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:07 pm

He shrugged his shoulders. "Still." Dynamo looked back at Spider-man. He would've asked who he was talking to, but decided to look back forward.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:22 pm

Natasha commed in to Fury that they had bagged Vulture and Doc Oc but lost Electro. He was less than pleased but simply said he needed to get caught sooner rather than later. Nodding her head Natasha commed out and put her earpiece in her pocket.Stay off the coms. Electro will be more than willing to listen in and slip away. She said as she walked through the halls once more.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:00 pm

After a long conversation with Tony where I was constantly insulted, he hung up and said he'd be there in an hour. "Tony's coming to help out. None of you mention the suit or I will shapeshift into a bear and eat your face. OKay not really but still."

After Spidey came back from the whole Doc Oc/Vulture problem, he went over to Fury. "I think there's something up. They were meant to be caught and Electro was meant to escape. It has to do with he other three so called Sinister Six. Mysterio, Kraven, Sandman." He made sure his earpiece and mic was off.

"Great. Gather up Romanoff, Captain, Hawkeye, and Dynamo. And Valley if we must."
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Dynamo made sure to turn off his Bluetooth. "So, are we still going on the mission or are we going to search for Electro?" He asked the three of them with a raised eyebrow. He really wanted to use his powers, but only when it was necessary to do so.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Admin
BlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Natasha shot a look at Spidey. She was really starting to loose her temper with him.We can leave once Steve gets here. Captain can hold them off while Tony tracks Electra. She said looking around and seeming to listen for a sound of some sort. She had been in the field to know when something simply sounded wrong, she HAD been at this since she was thirteen after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel and DC United :: Marvel Universe :: S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters-
Jump to: