Marvel and DC United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marvel and DC United

Let your superheroes and villains rune free through the world as you set them on hair brained schemes and even make some worthwhile enemies and partners in action.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mason
Admin
Mason

Ledger : 0

Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:47 pm

"Woah, there. I want some of Electro and his friends too. I'm coming with Tonym then. Agent Valley, you should comewith us. See real experienced superheroes at work, I don't suppose you've been on a mission? C'mon, Valley!" Spidey said with excitement.

"I much rather Valley go with Romanoff and Dynamo. I don't think him going on a mission with you and Tony is..safe. I'll send Hawkeye instead. Valley, you go with Romnanoff and Dynamo. You won't want to be wearing the Iron Man suit when Stark gets here. Change into your radiation suit."

"Alright!" I said. My first real mission, yes!
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Ledger : 0

Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 pm

"This should be interesting."Dynamo said sincerely, cracking his knuckles. He too was excited for his mission with Black Widow and Agent Valley. "So, Agent Valley. What are your abilities?" He asked curiously. Dynamo needed to know what his fellow hero was capable of just in case.
Back to top Go down

Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel and DC United :: Marvel Universe :: S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters-
Jump to: