Marvel and DC United

Let your superheroes and villains rune free through the world as you set them on hair brained schemes and even make some worthwhile enemies and partners in action.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mason
Admin

Ledger : 0

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:47 pm

"Woah, there. I want some of Electro and his friends too. I'm coming with Tonym then. Agent Valley, you should comewith us. See real experienced superheroes at work, I don't suppose you've been on a mission? C'mon, Valley!" Spidey said with excitement.

"I much rather Valley go with Romanoff and Dynamo. I don't think him going on a mission with you and Tony is..safe. I'll send Hawkeye instead. Valley, you go with Romnanoff and Dynamo. You won't want to be wearing the Iron Man suit when Stark gets here. Change into your radiation suit."

"Alright!" I said. My first real mission, yes!

(3 slots, 1 of those is a canon villain slot)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mister Terrific

Ledger : 0

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 pm

"This should be interesting."Dynamo said sincerely, cracking his knuckles. He too was excited for his mission with Black Widow and Agent Valley. "So, Agent Valley. What are your abilities?" He asked curiously. Dynamo needed to know what his fellow hero was capable of just in case.

Made Up Character(s):
Dynamo, Energy Projection and Flight- Marvel
Doctor Blood, Blood Magic- DC
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Saturday at S.H.I.E.L.D. (private Green and maybe Nerissa)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2