Marvel and DC United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marvel and DC United

Let your superheroes and villains rune free through the world as you set them on hair brained schemes and even make some worthwhile enemies and partners in action.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roof Tops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Ledger : 0

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 am

Dynamo whizzed through the skies, enjoying the freedom of that flying gave him. He was wearing his custom; black sleeveless shirt, black spandex, and his purple belt around his waist. The tied belt flowed in the air as he found a rooftop to land on. Cracking his neck, he sighed, looking over the city.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:11 am

Spidey came through the city, web-slinging from building to building. He had just stopped a guy from robbing a bank- why did robbers think that would work. He landed on a rooftop when he saw/sensed Dynamo. He approached him. "Dynamo! What's up, man?" he grinned behind his mask. He knew Dynamo and had to deal with his arch nemesis, Mind Man, quite a few times now.
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:20 am

Dynamo was about to take flight again when Spiderman introduced himself. "Oh, hey, Spiderman. I'm just looking over the city." He turned around to look at the famous superhero. Movies, comics, and TV shows have been made after this guy. Thankfully he didn't let all of that go to his head. "Nothing much, just looking over the city. You?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 am

"I just caught a bank robber a few blocks from here. It amazes me that people still think in this year that robbing banks will work. Especially with me around, and the rest of you genetic freaks. No offense." Peter looked over the city below, seeing some cop cars. "We should probably see where that's going." He nodded at Dynamo, starting to websling, seeing the car driving away from the cops. He shot a web at it, landing on the car.
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:38 am

The hero nodded his head. "Yeah I agree. Robbers are just...special." Dynamo chuckled to himself before seeing the cop cars arrived. Spiderman went to go check it out so he decided to follow after him. The hero flew off the roof and watched as the other hero land on the car. He decided that he would stay close just in case.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:48 am

Spidey webbed up the car to hold it back. The robber guys got out of the car, holding up guns to him. "Oh no, they have guns!" he said sarcastically before using his webs to take them away and smash them against the buildings. The cops got out of their car, holding up guns to the robbers. Spidey greeted the cops before web-slinging back up to Dynamo. "They never learn."
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:03 am

He watched the entire thing from fifty feet high in the sky. It was a real honor to watch Spiderman in action once again. On several different occasions, Dynamo had seen him fight villains and criminals with his powers and abilities.

"I guess they don't." A smile came across his face.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Spidey laughed, before going back up to one of the rooftops. "So, um, Mind Man. I heard he broke out of jail again, but I can't seem to find him. I've been too busy with crime and well, you know, real life things." Dynamo wasn't aware of his identity, nor vise versa. "I have a girlfriend who I really like- love. And you know, some family. A particular family member." He was talking bout Aunt May.
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Dynamo followed him to the rooftop, landing two feet away from Spiderman. He raised an eyebrow at what his fellow superhero just said to him. "He is? Jesus, can't he ever stay out of trouble?" He asked, shaking his head. Mind Man and Dynamo was once best friends, but for some reason, he turned bad.

He nodded his head as Spiderman started to tell him about his personal life. "Ah, well I bet that's interesting. I've been going to college here in New York. My family is down south so I get to see them every once and a while. No....boyfriend yet." Dynamo shrugged his shoulders and looked over at the other building.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:47 pm

"He seriously can't. A while back he and Doctor Octavius teamed up and the whole thing was a disaster. I hate so much when my villains team up against me. It's so cliche. And I wonder how that conversation goes. Hi, I'm a guy who's bad. Let's be bad together." Peter chuckled.

"College is never fun. I guess all we can do is thank the creator of Ramen Noodles. South? Like where south? And, yeah, it took me a while to win over Ma- my girlfriend. I actually have had a couple but I won't bore you. Any idea on how S.H.I.E.L.D. is doing? I've been wondering how they've been doing."
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:05 pm

He couldn't help but to chuckle. He put his hands up at Spiderman. "Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, Spidy." Dynamo chuckled, shaking his head at how fast the questions and statements were coming at him. "When did Doctor Octavius and Man Mind want to team up? The only thing those two seem to have in common is...us?" Dynamo let out a drawn out sigh and leaned over the age.

"And college is a lot of fun. For me at least. I don't live on campus though." He turned and looked over at the superhero. "North Carolina to be exact. S.H.I.E.L.D. is probably doing some stop notch secret things."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 pm

"Exactly that. Us. And a machine or something. I don't really know. Anyway, yeah, SHIELD has a thing for secrets. And not exactly even telling us superheroes what the hell is going on sometimes. It makes me honestly wonder how much trust they out in us- well, not us, but superheroes overall, notably The Avengers. I wonder if actual SHIELD agents even know half the crap that Fury and the higher up does."

"North Carolina, nice. Does anyone know about your identity at your college?"
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:33 pm

A machine hm? I'll have to check that out. Dynamo thought to himself before glancing over at Spider-Man. "Yeah I can only imagine what it they have going on behind close doors." He shrugged his shoulders slightly and started to hover over the rooftop; now three inches off the ground.

Dynamo folded his hands over his chest. "Only a couple of people who shall remain man less."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:54 pm

"Yeah, SHIELD are really weird when it comes to their secrets." At that point, Peter's watch beeped. "Ooops, I gotta go. Nice talk, Dynamo. We'll probably meet again someday." Spidey attached a web to a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:14 pm

He nodded his head. "See ya, Spiderman." He took in a deep breath and flew down to grab himself a coffee before heading to class.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Spidey nodded, swinging home. When he got there, he went in his window, getting into normal clothes before Aunt May came in.
Back to top Go down
Mister Terrific
Mister Terrific

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:32 pm

OOC: End of Rp?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Mason

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:40 pm

ooc: Um, there's obviously enough detail there that you should be able to write at least five paragraphs. Nah I'm just kidding xD Yeah end of RP, I'll give you the next RP idea on Skype
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roof Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Tops   Roof Tops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof Tops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel and DC United :: General Universe :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: